Saturday, October 24, 2009

Little Rock City (Stonefort), Chattanooga, TN

This morning "bright" and early we headed out bouldering. It was raining when we woke up and headed out but the forecast gave us hope. We went to Little Rock City which is in Chattanooga up on Mobray Mountain. (We are lucky to have LRC as the land was being developed and the Southeastern Climbers Coalition played a huge role in saving the boulders that remain today from being blasted and destroyed.) After being in the rain for about 45min and hiding under overhangs, the rained stopped and it turned into a rather nice day. I mostly watched and took photos as I am still on the injured list - not for my ankle - it is doing very well! I have Synovitis in my hands! It's frustrating. I've had 4 steroid injections so far and they seem to be getting better but the Synovial shealth is supposed to be pretty slow to heal. It's sooo hard not to "stress" them because I really want to do things all the time! Hopefully I will be back on the rock soon!

1 comment:

"Carol docE" said...

I like you blog.

Congratulations.

Kiss.