Sunday, October 25, 2009

Greeter Falls, Beersheba Springs,TN

This afternoon we decided to make the most of the Fall colours and get outside. We drove to near Beersheba Springs where we went on a few short hikes in the Savage Gulf State Nature Area. We went to the Stone Door and Big Creek Gulf as well as Greeter Falls. All were very easy trails with great views. The leaves on the trees where all sorts of beautiful colours which provided for some great photos at the overlooks. We also got to play around with setting on the camera at several waterfalls along the trails. A fun Autumn afternoon at some new places!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I Love your blog, I am a climber and a yogi, I always try to do a yoga pose photo on each of my trips, I try to choose a different one, but not all look cool, this is a great idea!! I will just pick one!

Anonymous said...

u are so beutifull

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.