Tuesday, August 07, 2007

White's Bluff, Lion's Head, ON

The first "unsupported" LeftLeg photo standing on the right leg since March! This past long weekend we went to the Bruce Peninsula. I used one of my hiking poles and managed the approach along the Bruce Trail without too many issues (although slow at times). We had 4 days we were able to visit Lion's Head, White's Bluff and TV Tower Crag. All are very beautiful. My boyfriend did some climbing and I tried top-roping a few of the easier climbs just to see how far I could push my ankle. It was very tired afterwards and I could tell I had used it, (a lot of those muscles haven't returned to normal after 5 months of atrophy), but they ARE getting better every day! We had a great time and I was so happy to [somewhat] be doing the things I enjoy again!

No comments: