Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lake Bonnechere, Algonquin Park, ON

Last year I was planning on joining family for the annual canoe/fishing trip to Algonquin Park. I unfortunately did not get to go due to my broken ankle... so this year I figured I better take advantage of the opportunity even though my ankle is still not back to normal. I don't know when I will be getting back up to that area! It was a great 4 day trip with a few fairly easy portages compared to other trips I have done. I was glad though -my ankle was pretty much pushed to it's limits. I didn't catch many fish compared to everyone else (just 1) but that's OK. I don't really believe in tormenting the little guys anyhow. The weather was pretty good with on ly a little rain and I had a great time being outdoors again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks as if you had a lighter canoe this time! :)